Journey to one of the earth's darkest places!
Weโve teamed up with the stars of astronomy, astrophotography, and the local tourism industry to take you on a journey of our backyard - the internationally accredited River Murray Dark Sky Reserve.
- So thankful to Kelly and Juggle House Experiences for creating such an unforgettable star gazing experience last week! From catering to the whole group with unparalleled warmth and kindness, Kelly is excellent at what she does! Thank you, Kelly, for making every effort to ensure my interstate trip to see the Dark Sky Reserve would be a total success... from keeping me updated on both tour dates in case one was cancelled, to two warm Milos, letting me sit up front for chats, and everything in between, I will definitely be back for more! For anyone looking to book something special, book an experience with Kelly and Juggle House... you won't regret it!Jessica May 5/25/2023
- When I visited adelaide, I decided to view clean night sky becauseI live in south korea where the sky is polluted. And it was the best choice Iโve made. tour guide Kelly was very informative and entertaining, sunset view from Ngaut Ngaut was beautiful. When I saw the night sky, I was speechless. Iโve never seen that many stars before. It was mermorable and unforgettable experience. I highly recommend this tour.Jang Eun Lee 2/15/2023
- 360 Lions at Monarto Safari Park It was amazing to see how Monarto Safari Park has developed into a world class tourist destination. The Lion 360 experience was absolutely amazing and I would recommend it as a must do.robmT6094TV 11/21/2022
Kel our guide and driver for the day was brilliant, we could see that she loves what she does, her enthusiasm and knowledge of Monarto and the Adelaide hills is first class. She made us feel welcome and comfortable with the other tour guests.
The tour finished with gin tasting at Ambleside distillery.
A brilliant day, the highlight for us getting up close to the Lions!
Thank you Kel and Juggle House Experiences.
- An evening of culture and wonder What an amazing night. We started off with bubbles and intros before heading off on our adventure. After dinner we caught up with Ivy at Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Sites and learned some very interesting things about her ancestors and the history of the site on the cliff tops overlooking a very full Murray River. And then we were off for our stargazing with Joe and Lyn. Seeing the rings of Saturn through a very powerful telescope was surreal and the night sky was magical. Highly recommend.MarijaL77 11/20/2022
- Juggle House Experiences are first class and I would highly recommend booking a tour with them. We took part in the Lunar Eclipse Tour last week and it was absolutely amazing. Thank you to Kelly and Wayne who are just so lovely and made this the most memorable tour for everyone.Susanne Pearce 11/16/2022
- Oh what a starry starry night What an awesome experience we had last night on the one night only Lunar Eclipse experience. We started off in Mannum in the fabulous vehicles, with sparkling wine, to cruising from Younghusband to Bowhill on Dragonfly from Four Knots, to eating a lovely meal at Bowhill General Store, then ending the night at Walker Flat with Joe and his lovely wife and the biggest telescope that travels. Kelly you put on one brilliant, informative evening in a very beautiful part of the Murray River which we are lucky enough to call our backyard - thank you so much for an unforgettable night! Cheers Donna & SteveJolias 11/09/2022
- A great experience We were part of a group of 10 who had the pleasure of Kellyโs service transferring us from Adelaide to our Houseboat rental at Kia Marina, and for the return trip back to Adelaide. Kelly (owner) is very professional, passionate, and well experienced in looking after her clients and we also had the unique privilege of being with her the day after she won a prestigious South Australian Tourism Award. We look forward to using Juggle House again for our next trip back to the wonderful SA.ChrisKayH 11/08/2022
- Dreary weather but happy customer Our guide was fantastic! She was cheerful, helpful and personable.Nicolegiannini 10/25/2022
While the weather was dreary it cleared up enough for us to experience the stars. The astronomer was insightful and elevated the experience
Overall we had a fantastic time, well worth making the drive for (for those with time, consider staying local for the night).
- When I saw the dark sky reserve tour on Hello SA tv I knew that would be my birthday present. The whole experience was fantastic. Kel was a wonderful guide. Informative and entertaining. The Ngaut Ngaut experience was a highlight and the food at Swan Reach Hotel yummy! The whole experience was amazing and will definitely do anotherJo-Anne Schmid 10/07/2022
- So Much More than Stars It's hard to pick a favourite part of this tour - Kelly was a warm and knowledgeable host, the views of the Murray River were magnificent, the stars at the Dark Sky Reserve were amazing, we learnt lots about the local Ngaut Ngaut tribe, we bought a stunning painting by Indigenous elder Ivy Campbell who was our guide at the Aboriginal Heritage Site, dinner was great at the Swan Hotel... the list goes on and on!annesV3541FP 9/28/2022
Highly recommend this tour.
- Sunset, Aboriginal historic site and Dark Sky tour We went on the Dark Sky Gold stars sunset dinner tour.daveandvic 9/20/2022
Amazing value for money. Kelly was an wonderful and thoughtful host and managed everything seamlessly. Kellyโs local knowledge and the extremely comfortable transport, made this experience excellent from the start. I had come expecting to see a lovely river sunset and beautiful starry sky - which I did - but also got;
- an informative local tour
- amazing views of the river Murray at sunset
- lovely dinner at the beautifully located Swan Reach hotel
- an informative and surprising tour of an Aboriginal historic cave sites under sandstone cliffs; this part of the tour hosted by local elder - generous, knowledgeable and entertaining Ivy and her daughters.
- and finally the dark sky tour- hosted by Joe and Lynn- Astronomers. Joes encyclopaedic knowledge and Lynnโs added insight made this a mind blowing experience.
Highly recommend this tour- itโs so lucky to have this certified dark sky area so close to Adelaide.
Do dress warm , if itโs cold and think about stay overnight in Mannum .
- Seeing the stars Kelly was a great host, with interesting information about the local area. The river Murray is spectacular, especially as the sun was setting. The kookaburras put on a display too.clarelindop 9/19/2022
Dinner at the beautiful historic Swan Reach Hotel was exclllent.
Naught Naught cave along the river was a fantastic experience, with the moon rising and creating a special atmosphere.
At the spot to observe the stars, overlooking the river was incredible. the astrologist and the telescope was so impressive - very special.
- Hidden Gems โ๏ธI had the privilege of enjoying a @jugglehouseexperiences Dark Sky Tour with the amazing Kelly on Thursday night, and I learnt so much!Elise L 9/17/2022
We were taken to secret spots and great views , treated to dinner at Swan Reach , witnessed incredible ancient rock carvings which were interpreted for us by Nganguraku guide, Ivy from @ngautngautconservationpark , then we were treated to the best star-gazing through a human-sized telescope,while sipping hot drinks under the Milky Way!
Kelly is such an incredibly passionate Riverland local, and her wealth of knowledge and relationships in the area are so deep. Grateful that she shares it all with her guests!
- A glimpse of different worlds Enriching glimpses into history through the legacy of past generations of First Nations peoples at Ngaut Ngaut and seeing stars in the night sky, light that left its origins millions of years ago.Julia D 8/02/2022
Thank you Kelly for a memorable experience: Seeing Saturn with its glorious rings is a moving, "out of this world" experience!
- The Barossa Valley helicopter, wine and lunch tour was a fantastic experience. Kelly makes you feel welcome from the very beginning. We feel like we have made new friendships with Kelly and the rest of the tour group. We were shown some of the hidden gems of the Barossa . We loved the helicopter ride and the trip to the Whispering Wall was a lot of fun. The vehicle was very luxurious, we travelled in style. We would highly recommend Juggle House Experiences to everyone.Garry Page 6/20/2022
Rina & Garry
Leave Us a Review!
We love hearing your feedback and seeing your photos, so please share your Juggle House Experience on one of our social platforms!
It leaves you speechless.
Then turns you into a storyteller.