Your gig, in our kick-arse communal party bus is going to be the place where workmates turn into great friends. Your perfect opportunity to pat yourselves on the back for a big year of business. Yes, it’s the good ol’ staff Christmas party. At times cringey, possibly fabulously memorable and most likely a painful, time-consuming drama to organise. Coming up with ideas at the boardroom table is a breeze, but party planning isn’t necessarily your strength in this SWOT analysis. Put the balls down, and let us do the juggling.
No matter if you’re a bunch of blokey tradies, or white collar women, here’s our top tips in how we can help you organise the best workplace shindig ever:
- Feel the rush – so you think you’ve done it all before in SA? Think again. Try Monarto Zoo’s Lions 360, kayaking or canoeing the majestic Murray River, the Adelaide Oval RoofClimb adventure, swimming with the tuna at Victor Harbor, a helicopter flight over the Whispering Wall, horse riding trails, or hot air ballooning. We have a foot in the door at all the latest happening place and can help you with the SA network of 6 degrees of separation (ie we know almost everyone!).
- Wine and dine – think premium reds of Langhorne Creek, breweries and artisans of the Hills, and best of the Barossa produce. We can chauffeur you to the best locations during the day, or in the evenings, so each and everyone of you can sit back and enjoy the dinner party with all the trimmings.
- Communal transport – last year we had a group play celebrity heads on a long Christmas road trip to the Riverland, and it was hilarious! Otherwise we start with a choice from our 100+ music DVDs (we recommend Video Hits 86-96!) to get the party started. You can try our karaoke and enjoy a belly laugh with your colleagues, but we only allow it on the way home so our drivers ears don’t bleed. (NB #entertainerlimo only) Avoid those late night pashy parties once you’ve staggered home from the last venue that will let you in – we will drive you back to base instead and save you the embarrassment.
- Ridiculous selfies – there’s no successful Christmas work party without a stack of hilarious photos to remember the occasion? Our tour hosts are pretty handy with a digital camera, or your smartphone – but keep an eye on them – or you’ll end up with loads of chauffeur selfies clogging up your memory.
- Dress up theme – it’s sometimes cheesy, but mostly an excellent conversation starter. The right clothes can make an occasion that much more special. We’ve had a few festive outfits on board and it really sets the scene for an awesome event.
Juggle House Experiences are proud tour hosts, telling stories about the best of regional South Australia. No old school bus driver jokes here folks, just fun loving but professional hosts. Our handpicked chauffeurs are highly trained and experienced specialists, proud to showcase the area we call home.
Whatever you want, we understand and can adapt. We have been reading our customers a long time and we know each group varies in their expectations of the experience. If you want us to be quiet and just drive, we will. If you want us to be a talking head all day and night answering your in depth questions, we will. We get you. Above all we know, whatever happens on tour, stays on tour.
The 11 seat Entertainer Limousine is the vehicle of choice, but we can also accommodate larger groups up to 38 passengers in several luxury vehicles. We are seriously brimming with ideas to help plan your gig. Check out our Tours Menu https://www.jugglehouse.com.au/tours/, or give us a call today to ‘Create Your Cruise’.